Discover How PART TIME CFO Support Can Help Your Business
See how we’ve adjusted to the new paradigm where
remote is the new normal.
A PART TIME CFO IS YOUR AFFORDABLE CFO SOLUTION
Receive a COMPLIMENTARY Assessment to Get Started
Receive all the expertise you need without having to hire a full-time and expensive CFO.
The Part Time CFO Role:
We offer you strategic on-call expertise. We work directly with you to help your company with all aspects of your business such as financial modeling to better manage your working capital, senior level management services that include counseling management and guiding existing staff toward the development of improved management systems, and strategic planning, which is the key to business success.
The Part Time CFO Difference:
The CFO Connection understands business challenges and the need to close the gap between strategy and execution. Our time-tested integrated approach looks at your business from various perspectives including your customers and all groups that touch them. We are not consultants but rather members of your team sharing the same objectives and goals
How Part Time CFOs Work.
The process begins with a no-cost discovery session. This session helps your CFO understand your business challenges and to help you. Your CFO partners with you to develop responsive, and innovative and results-oriented strategies to lower your costs, reduce your risk, and achieve your business objectives and will fully support your highest priority.
How The CFO Connection Helps CEOs
We can develop models that you will use to better manage your working capital. Using these models can help improve your:
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable Performance
- Inventory Management
Expense Reduction Programs
We will work with your organization to develop expense reduction programs. Our efforts can help you identify:
- Redundant operations
- Wasteful practices
- Over-staffed functions
- Lost Purchasing Opportunities
We can structure performance measurement programs that will help you to:
- Determine the real costs of running your business.
- Understand how you are making money.
- Identify opportunities to maximize your profit.
Risk Management Programs
All companies face common liabilities. Others have special needs that are unique to their operation. The CFO Connection can help you assess your risk management requirements. We can work with your broker or insurance consultant to:
- Choose the best insurer.
- Develop comprehensive insurance programs, without over-insuring.
- Identify cost-saving practices which eliminate or reduce insurance expenses.
We can help you with obtaining funds for growth or survival. The CFO Connection offers guidance in:
- Developing or strengthening banking relationships.
- Working with venture capital companies.
- Making a public offering.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
During periods of growth or downsizing, companies face unique challenges and opportunities. Our experience with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures allows us to help you:
- Analyze the real value of the company being acquired.
- Project cost reductions through elimination of duplicated functions.
- Create practical financial models.
- Develop the necessary team of experts.